We are Caramerlito (CIF 49075863G), in the name of Natalia González Merlo, it is a company registered in Spain. Our facilities are located in Vejer de la Frontera, Cádiz, Andalusia, whose address is Polígono Industrial Cañada Ancha S / N Nave 4. The email you can use to contact us is firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms apply whenever you shop at our store. They are important to both of us, as we establish rules and conditions that both parties hope to comply with, and they also provide you with information that may be useful to you. You can find more information in our FAQ (which is also part of these terms). Also, you can contact our Customer Service whenever you need anything additional.
Do not forget to consult them again before each purchase if you have any questions after having read our frequently asked questions section.
REQUIREMENTS TO PURCHASE AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE
To buy at Caramerlito, you need:
· Be at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts.
· Have a credit or debit card that we accept (specified below).
By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
1. Make use of this website only to make legally valid inquiries or orders.
2. Do not place any false or fraudulent order. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
3. Provide us with your email address, postal address and / or other contact information truthfully and accurately. Likewise, you agree that we may use said information to contact you if necessary.
4. Be up to date with the purchase-sale / return conditions of the company. (We are not responsible for any incident caused by the client's ignorance of the conditions of the company)
If you do not provide us with all the information we need, we will not be able to process your order.
PLACE AN ORDER
When completing an order, you will receive an email to confirm that we have received it (if you do not see it, check it in your spam). If it is a payment by Bizum or a bank transfer, you must finish making the payment outside of our website. Once verified, your order will go to the "Paid" status.
We only accept your order once the payment has been approved and we have charged the card (and therefore the contract is established based on these terms).
You may be able to cancel (not modify) your order for a short period of time after confirming it: the deadlines depend on the chosen shipping method (and will be indicated in the confirmation email). You will not be able to modify your order unless you contact us; you will have to cancel it and do it again.
All orders are subject to availability of the items, as well as the confirmation of their price. If there is any problem with an order, we will contact you.
The states of the Order are:
Pending confirmation of payment (transfer, Bizum): The order is pending confirmation that the payment has been made correctly
Paid: The payment has been confirmed successfully.
Processing: The order goes to the workshop for its preparation or preparation.
Sent: The order has been sent through the chosen agency.
Delivered: The package has been correctly received by the customer.
All product orders are subject to availability. In this sense, if there are difficulties in the supply of products or if there are no items in stock, the products will be made in the workshop, by order of payment and will be served as soon as possible.
Do you want to modify the package delivery data? When the order has been sent you will receive an email with the follow-up of it. In this link you can modify the address information and everything you need to speed up the delivery.
* If the order process is canceled due to a payment error, you must reorder (unless it is confirmed that it is paid).
* We do not have control of the management of the transport agency you choose, so the modifications you make in the follow-up will no longer be our responsibility.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
The price of the products will be the one stipulated at all times on our website, except in the case of a manifest error. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the page are correct, errors can occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered canceled and the amounts paid will be fully refunded.
We will not be obliged to supply you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if we have sent you the Shipment Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unambiguous and could have been reasonably recognized by you.
Depending on the value of your order, or the shipping option or address you choose, you may have to pay the shipping costs. Such additional charges will be clearly posted on the shipment confirmation page and will be included in the "Total Price".
* The prices on the website include VAT, but exclude shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
* Prices may change at any time, but (except as stated above) possible changes will not affect orders with respect to which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
You can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and bank transfer cards as a means of payment. We also accept payment by Bizum.
By clicking on "Go to pay" you are confirming that the credit or debit card is yours or that you are the legitimate holder of the gift card or credit card. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by their issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we will not be able to formalize any contract with you.
VALUE ADDED TAX AND BILLING
In accordance with the provisions of article 68 of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax, the delivery of the articles will be understood to be located in the territory of application of Spanish VAT.
You expressly authorize us to issue the invoice electronically, although you can indicate to us at any time your desire to receive a paper invoice, in which case, we will issue and forward the invoice in that format.
The shipments, depending on the transport agency you use for the shipment, will take approximately 24 / 48h to arrive at your address.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns page for more information. Do you have a problem with the delivery? Please inform us and we will do our best to help you.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
You can check our return and refund policy here.
Are you returning an item that you don't want?
As long as the item is in its original condition, we will accept your return subject to the rules that you will find below.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 15 days of receiving it, we will issue you a refund or a voucher in the amount equal to the price you paid for the item.
Our goal is to process your refund within 10 days of receiving your returned item, depending on the payment method you used for the purchase, since we make the refund on the same platform.
What happens after these deadlines?
We do not accept refunds for items you do not want after the deadlines indicated above. If you try to make a return after these deadlines, you are entitled to a bonus for the amount.
Products that we do not accept returns
The hygiene and safety of all our customers is very important to us, which is why certain items cannot be returned for a refund:
4. Clothes handled outside the workshop.
5. Products that are on sale.
All returned items must be sent in their original condition and labeling.
As for footwear, try it on only on dry and clean floors to protect the soles. They must also be returned in the original shoe box (if any).
In each order, apart from the delivery note, we give you a return form for customers who want to do it. You must fill in the corresponding boxes and insert it inside the new package. You have the option of cutting one side to fill in the necessary shipping information.
Once the package arrives, we inspect all returned items. Of course, there is nothing wrong to try on an item as you would in a physical store, but it is forbidden to return it after use or stain it. We also recommend that you do not wear perfume or odors that are impregnated in the article.
If we receive a used, damaged item, in a condition that is not suitable for sale or if the instructions above have not been followed, we will not be able to process your refund.
CONSUMER GOODS GUARANTEES
In case you receive a defective or wrong product, we will proceed to solve it ourselves, while these steps will be free for you.
You must inform us of this lack of conformity through our Customer Service team within the same period as a return.
Once you have duly informed us about the defective product, we may request that you send the product back to us or request a collection (and we will reimburse you for the corresponding shipping costs) in order to investigate the nature of the defect of the product before to proceed to take the subsequent corresponding measures.
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of the obligations we undertake under the EU Purchase Terms or other contracts when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control ("Force Majeure") . Force majeure shall include any act, event, failure to act, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Strike, blockade or other forms of protest.
2. Civil unrest, rebellion, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
4. Inability to use trains, boats, aircraft, motorized transport or other means of transport, public or private.
5. Inability to use public or private telecommunications systems.
6. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
7. Strike, failure or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport or any other type of transport.
From time to time, we may provide you with promotional codes that you can use to reduce the price of specific products. Remember that it is up to you to enter the code on the shipping confirmation page.
We inform you that:
· Each promo code has its own terms, which will be specified at the time it is issued.
· They have an expiration date, the durability of which will depend on the promotion.
· If you receive a promotional code for personal use, do not show it to anyone or allow anyone else to use or abuse it.
· If we believe that your promo code has been or is being misused, we may cancel or suspend / close your account without prior notice.
It is the last thing we want to do, but if the proper functioning of a code is affected by some fraud, forger, technical error, or any other reason beyond our control that does not allow it to be used correctly or that prevents the promotion can be carried out fairly; we can cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
ONLINE GIFT CARDS
If you are lucky enough to receive a Caramerlito Gift Card, visit our help pages to see all the details on how and when you can use a gift card. Keep in mind the following points:
The best thing you can do to keep it safe is to link the code to your Caramerlito account as soon as possible.
When you buy an Online Gift Card from Caramerlito, make sure you give us the correct email. If you send it to someone by mistake and they use it, there is little we can do about it, so be sure to confirm that it is your email as many times as necessary.
It is possible that if you cannot find it in the inbox as always it may be in Spam. Take a look so you don't lose your gift!
Caramerlito reserves the right to cancel any gift card exclusively at our discretion when fraud or misuse is suspected.
The information or personal data that you provide about yourself will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policies. By using this website, you consent to the processing of said information and data and declare that all the information or data you provide us is true and corresponds to reality.
THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO
We understand that they are obvious, but you should know that these activities are punishable:
· Misuse or alter or falsify our websites (eg, hack, introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material, carry out denial of service attacks, etc.).
· Nor can you try to influence the performance or functions of our technical systems or computer facilities, or steal our customers' data.
· The use of automatic software or systems to extract data from our website (also known as 'screen scraping') is not allowed.
Failure to comply with this clause could lead to the commission of offenses typified by the applicable regulations. We will report any breach of these regulations to the competent authorities and we will cooperate with them to discover the identity of the attacker.
Likewise, in case of breach of this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this website. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, virus or any other technologically damaging or harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of the use of this website or of the download of contents of the same or to which it redirects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND HYPERLINKS
Caramerlito owns or has permission to use the intellectual property rights in its website and its content. These rights are protected throughout the world. All rights reserved.
Our website must not be framed on any other site without our permission.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space:
· They may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company
· They may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal
· They will not be able to link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page, they must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its " frames "or create a" browser "on any of the pages of the Web Space.
The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must immediately proceed to its removal. The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other web spaces that have established links to the web space.
DO YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINT OR DO YOU NEED TO TALK TO US?
If you want to contact us, write to our customer service team through one of the following channels so that we can help you solve any problem you have with our services:
· Send us an email: email@example.com
· Contact us through our social networks or WhatsApp!
CONTENT GENERATED BY BRAND AND MODEL AMBASSADORS
You have the possibility to collaborate with us as a brand image and benefit from it.
What is the difference between a brand ambassador and a model?
· A brand ambassador is similar to an influencer: they are figures with a high number of followers who benefit from collaborations with brands. Influencers earn quick money with one or more collaborations regardless of the brands or causes they promote, while the ambassador benefits from the unique experiences of a brand.
· Models lend their image for photo shoots, which can access similar benefits as brand ambassadors.
Whether you are a model or a brand ambassador, you have access to many benefits at Caramerlito. For more details and tips to send us your profile here you can see all the details to be a brand or model ambassador.
To be an ambassador or model you must accept that:
· Caramerlito can edit and adapt the photographs that pass us according to our needs.
· You have the authorization to appear in the photo (and of other members if they had, emphasizing minors).
· The content that you generate their rights will be owned by Caramerlito.
We will use this content on all the platforms we use, including our website and social networks. Other users may want to make reviews or share them on other websites or other pages or save them on their devices. If you do not want to grant us the rights mentioned above, we ask that you do not give us your consent to use the content.
If you do not want to be a brand or model ambassador but still want to share your photos on social networks, you can tag us and with your consent we will publish you in stories!